Before requesting an appointment
- Vaccination Records: To protect the health and well-being of all dogs and cats at Lucky Paws Pet Salon we must verify proof that your pet is up to date with his or her Rabies vaccination before your 1st appointment. We will accept a typed receipt/record from your Veterinarian at the time of your 1st visit with the name and phone number of your Veterinarian. If you cannot provide this we are more than happy to call your vet to confirm current vaccinations. If your appointment is scheduled on a weekend, please ensure your Veterinarian office is open should we have to call and confirm vaccinations to avoid a cancellation fee.
- Required Vaccinations
- Rabies is required. We would also prefer to see your dog current with Distemper, Parvo & Bordatella.
- Dogs must have their shot & vaccinations 24-48 hrs prior to their spa appointment.
- Required Vaccinations
Prior to your appointment
- Please take care of “business”: Please take your pet to do it’s “business” before their appointment as they may naturally be nervous in a new environment with new people and pets. It is our top priority to provide your pet with a safe and comfortable environment for their spa experience while getting them completed in a reasonable timeframe.
- Pet in heat? Not to mention a messy proposition, a girl in heat is a distraction for most males. We ask that you schedule your groom when you pet is no longer in heat.
- Contagious? Please do not bring your furry friend that has any type of contagious skin issue, disease, fungus, or worms. These conditions will be identified, you will be notified immediately and we will need you to pick up your pet immediately for the safety of our clients and staff.
Appointment Cancellation/Late Pick-up Fees
- 48 Hour Cancellation Policy: We understand that life happens. However if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment we ask that you please do so 48 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment.
- Close of business late pick up fees: We respect your time and assume you respect ours. We hope you understand that like you, we have family and plans at the end of our day. We do know that “things happen” and therefore we give you a 5 minute cushion past our closing hour to pick up your pet. Anything past the 5 minute cushion we charge $1/minute for every minute you are late past close of business.
Our Open Environment
Please let us know ahead of time if your dog has any aggression issues with other dogs or is extremely intimidated by other dogs. In an attempt to create a low stress and fun environment for our furry guests we allow dogs to roam free in the shop during their stay. We maintain clean water dishes, dog beds and toys for our guests. Dogs who are on our “Doggy Day Stay” will be walked outdoors so they can do their business. We only kennel dogs for drying (if needed), upon client request, if client lets us know that their dog could be aggressive, or if we see any potential sign of aggression. We do our utmost to ensure a fun and safe environment for your furry baby!
We sincerely thank you in advance for understanding our professional protocols. Your patience and cooperation ensures our ability to provide you and your pets with our high standards of professionalism and customer service.